What is the meaning of Functions, Domains, Codomains and Ranges?
THE UNDERSTANDING OF FUNCTION, DOMAIN, KODOMAIN, AND RANGE IS
Function is the relationship between the area of origin or the so-called domain and friends area or what is called codomain which pairs each member of the original set of regions exactly one to the set of friends' regions. The result of the set in the attached friend area is called range.
- Function is a relationship between a domain and a codomain that pairs each member of the original set of regions exactly one to the set of its friend regions.
- Domain are all members of the original set of regions. Domains are usually located on the left.
- Codomain are all members of the regional association of friends. codomains are usually located on the right.
- Range is the result of the set in the friend area attached by the members of the initial set.
For more details, study the attached image
1. Definition of Function
2. Examples of Domain, Codomain and Range
3. Understanding Domain, Codomain and Range
Class: 8 Middle School
Chapter: Chapter 2 – Function